The Primus FG All-Weather by Vivobarefoot is a premium midweight barefoot shoe for men and women designed in the United Kingdom with excellent overall versatility.
*Note: the Overall score is a measure of how "barefoot" a brand/product is and how useful it might be in general.
- Thin: [6.5mm] sole for proper ground feel.
- Flex: [good] bend for natural movement.
- Width: [medium] foot-shaped toebox for splay.
- Zero-Drop: [0mm] same height in front/back.
- Barefoot: [feels] like being fully barefoot.
The Vivobarefoot Primus FG All-Weather has a medium foot-shaped toebox, thin 6.5mm outsole, good flexibility, and semi-aggressive tread, and is made with synthetic, recycled, vegan, sustainable, organic, rubber, natural, and ethical materials.
- Gender: [men/women] in multiple styles.
- Materials: [natural] recycled, vegan, sustainable, organic, rubber, ethical.
- Toebox: [foot-shaped] for natural toe splay.
- Volume: [medium] for raised arches.
The Vivobarefoot Primus FG All-Weather provides excellent breathability, is waterproof, has a semi-aggressive tread that can last for 5000+ miles, and is ideal for hiking and trail running in cold, warm, hot, and freezing climates.
- Airflow: [excellent] breathable/wicking.
- Water: [waterproof] for wet terrain.
- Activities:  hiking, trail running.
- Climate:  cold, warm, hot, freezing.